> Miss New Zucci: Chasing pavements

Search

Follow

Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Slideshow Mobile


Slideshow Normal


Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Sunday 16 August 2015

Chasing pavements


Dress - Sophyline & Co / Bag - Vimoda / Ballerinas - Butterfly Twists / Earrings - Only


I'm absolutely in love with this maxi dress. I never thought I would wear such a... stripy outfit, but after trying this one on I understood the coolness of such a graphical print. I don't know.. there's something to it isn't it ? This is one of those rare cases when I thought a piece of clothing would be too much while it ended up being just right.

I know it can be scary to go all the way with bold prints for us commoners (read everyone except Leandra Medine ), but don't worry! With the right dress you'll be both chic and fabulous instead of feeling like you originate from zebras. Just keep the rest of the outfit simple and the dress will work magic on its own. Vertical lines make you look longer and a maxi-dress can have the same effect. Let's be honest: We wouldn't mind pretending to be a couple of extra centimetres long now would we ?



Get the look here:

No comments :

Post a Comment