> Miss New Zucci: Graffiti

Search

Follow

Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Slideshow Mobile


Slideshow Normal


Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Friday 5 June 2015

Graffiti


Jeans - Levis / Shirt - Second hand / Jacket - Issue 1.3 / Boots - The last conspiracy / Sunglasses - Jimmy Fairly / Necklace - Bjørg / Rings - H&M

Sorry for the lack of posts lately.. I have barely blogged since Milan. Well, I have a good excuse though: it's only two weeks left before the bac. I've basically been working non stop and when I haven't been working I've passed out on the couch while watching a movie or something. It's too bad I've had to put the blogging aside but right now nothing's more important than my finals.. If I get some extra time (and energy) between studying the next weeks I'll try to put up the photos I took with Clara on our weekend trip to Italy. Can't promise anything though! I'll pass my exams from the 17th to the 24th June. Cross all your fingers for me!

These photos were taken a couple of months ago, when it was cool enough outside to wear anything else than a bikini. 33C outside today - that's much more than what a poor norwegian soul can take..

I love a double denim outfit while a patterned shirt make the look a bit more fun and prevents it from getting "too blue". Put on some red lipstick and a cool leather jacket to add some edge and you're good to go!


 Get the look:

No comments :

Post a Comment