> Miss New Zucci: At the end of the road

Search

Follow

Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Slideshow Mobile


Slideshow Normal


Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Monday 29 June 2015

At the end of the road



We did it! We passed our exams Wednesday, and three years of high school in France is now at an end. I can't believe how fast the time has passed by. It's been really hard at times, but I am so greatful for this amazing opportunity I've got and sooo proud of the other girls who stood out the race with me. Here we are (me, Mays, Anna and Henriette) with our dear "responsables" for what was our last dinner as terminales ever. It's a long tradition that the terminale-dinner is held at Paul Bocuses main restaurant in Lyon. The food was amazing. Feeling so privileged to be offered such a great dinner with the girls.

It's going to be sad to leave Lyon and all the good friends I've got there, but I'm really excited about what's up for me next!

No comments :

Post a Comment