> Miss New Zucci: Where's Yves?

Search

Follow

Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Slideshow Mobile


Slideshow Normal


Mellomrom

Mellomrom

Monday 16 September 2013

Where's Yves?



I went out shopping with Henriette a couple of days ago. After a lot of work both at the appartment and at school we decided to give ourselves a little treat. I've been drooling over a spesific pair of shoes since I saw them online in July and I just couldn't leave them after I'd tried them on. I'll post some pictures of them later!



I'm wearing my new favorite sweater (which I bought at Bik Bok just before I came down to Lyon), old ripped-up jeans, a big shopping bag from Eternel and a pair of flat shoes I found at "Marché de la mode vintage" last spring. The ear cuff is from Gina Tricot, came in pair and was supposed to sit at the bottom of the ear. I modified it. Acctually I've been dreaming about this one, but the price is a bit too stiff for a student budget.. I'm quite satisfied with the one I ended up with though.

          
            

Sweater - Bik Bok / Ear cuff - Gina Tricot / Watch - Michel Kors / Bag -Eternel   

2 comments :

  1. I love your blog so much. You inspire me to contine being myself and expresson my feelings. I am proud of who I am and you tought me that.
    Xoxo biggest fan ever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! The ear cuff is from Gina Tricot, came in pair and was supposed to sit at the bottom of the ear, I just modified it. Might happen that I make some others myself. In that case I promise to post a DIY of it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete